Seven Kingdoms: Seowyn's Crossing
- Elswara Wellheart, Human Cleric of Shandalene
- Sir Tarkoth Broadblade, Dragonborn Paladin of Bahamut
- Jikarin Fortunato, Tiefling Battlemind
- Kuthbard Blackbrow, Dwarven Wizard
- Gilbert Dubois, Halfling Rogue
- Andelena of the Green, Half-Elf Druid
In Arev of 1071 SKR, the Sword Watch headed east out of Seowyn’s Crossing to root out a bandit infestation along the Crownways. They returned in early Meht with ancient gold coins and a treasure map. Elwara told her young cousin, Kidalis Havengard, that they were heading back to follow the map. They have not been heard from since.